The Urus is a revolutionary model for both the Italian manufacturer and the world market. It has a fast-paced and dynamic design that will perfectly emphasize the individuality and status of its owner in society. Lamborghini Urus rental in Dubai will not dissolve in the gray everyday stream and will always be in the spotlight.
Salon of Lamborghini Urus is four-seater and decorated with high-quality materials: genuine leather, wood, alcantara, carbon fiber. Rear seat passengers can independently adjust the climate. A country trip or heavy traffic will not be able to deliver even the slightest inconvenience.
Features of Lamborghini Urus:
• four-liter engine with a capacity of 650 hp;
• eight-speed automatic transmission;
• torque - 850 Nm;
• four-wheel drive.
This production car is considered the fastest and most powerful among the vehicles of this level.
Lamborghini car has an original appearance, and therefore is excellent for:
• business trip around the city;
• weddings and other various celebrations;
• memorable photo session;
• great pastime.
Lamborghini Urus suits all customers. But most often in our car rental market, this supercar is rented by:
• business people;
• media people;
• people who love speed;
• professional sportsmen.
The car can accelerate to a speed of 100 km / h in 3.6 seconds, and it will take 12.8 seconds to reach a speed of 200 km / h. The maximum possible speed of the vehicle is 305 km / h.
In conclusion, we can say that the Lamborghini Urus rented from our platform combines the qualities of both an SUV and a supercar, which gives the driver and passengers an unforgettable driving experience.
Today it is impossible to imagine a full life in Dubai without a car. Having your own car in Dubai is a must. If you do not have a car, our Car Rental Market will help you to find the best option for you at the best price. You will not only save time, but also enjoy driving your car. After all, Dubai is famous for its ideal roads, steep junctions and, of course, impressive views.
You can rent a Lamborghini in Dubai all year round. But the price for sports and luxury cars will be different depending on the season:
• Summer "low season". It lasts from May to August. During this period, prices for Lamborghini are more affordable and various discounts are available.
• Winter "high season". Duration from September to April. Car rental prices rise during this period due to high demand.
We have a free car delivery service anywhere in Dubai. Also, at the end of the rental period, our employee will pick up the car.
Car insurance is required in the United Arab Emirates. There are several types of insurance.
• Basic. This type of insurance is included when renting any car with DRC. If the accident occurred through no fault of yours, the insurance fully covers all costs and we replace your car of the same class; in case of an accident through your fault, you pay 15% of the cost of the repair + access amount from 2000 to 15000 AED, depending on the class of the car.
• CDW insurance - full insurance, not always available depending on the class and model of the car. In the case of full insurance, all possible cases are paid by the insurance company. This service costs extra money, usually a lot.
To rent a car in Dubai you need a minimum of documents. So for the UAE residents, an Emirates ID and driver's license are enough. Tourists need to provide a passport and driver's license
For our clients we provide the most convenient payment methods:
• payment by credit card,
• cryptocurrency (BTC or USDT).
The last method is very convenient and has advantages for many of our client
According to the law of renting a car in Dubai, any customer is required to pay a deposit, which is returned within 21 business days after the expiration of the car rental period. If the client has not received a fine or damaged the car, then the deposit is returned in full. Otherwise, an amount equal to fines and damage is deducted from the deposit.
The amount of the deposit depends on the car, usually, the amount ranges from 1000 to 5000 AED. The money is returned to the card. A refund is possible in cash or through WU. All details will be described in the rental agreement.
You can travel to any place around the UAE. But it is important not to forget about the mileage limit. The daily limit is 250 km. If you exceed it, there will be a surcharge for this (see the rental agreement, usually from 1 to 21 AED / km). This amount depends on the car model. If you want unlimited mileage, it is also available at an additional cost.
5 out of 5